Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Please note: Class size is limited to the 1st 40 registrants
ENRICH YOUR LIFE WITH LAUGHTER!
If you would like to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) or would simply like to learn how to integrate more laughter into your own life, join Heather Easterling, for this fun and unique training that just might change the way you live, work and provide enrichment to your residents!
After successful completion of this course you will be qualified as a Certified Laughter Club Leader (CLYL), an internationally recognized certification. As a CLYL, you can lead Laughter Club sessions in retirement community social clubs, assisted livings, memory impairment neighborhoods, offer Laughter Club classes at yoga & fitness centers, present Laughter Club workshops in schools or businesses, and integrate Laughter Club into your team member town hall for effective team building. It's a fantastic marketing tool to draw positive attention to your community.
This Experiential and Transformative Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training Will:
- Teach the physical, mental and emotional benefits of laughter
- Help you learn how to laugh without humor, comedy or props
- Teach the history of Laughter Club and therapeutic laughter
- Give you practice creating new Laughter exercises
- Add more laughter into your life. It's a great tool to prevent burn out or professional stagnation.
- Allow you to understand and experience "unconditional laughter"
- Show you how to release tension in a safe and positive way
- Learn how to take groups to deeper levels of joy and inner peace through Laughter Meditation
- Teach you the skills and give you the confidence to teach Laughter Club classes, both with the general public and special needs groups such as: Reminiscence residents, intergenerational programs, and team building in-services for monthly Town Hall or department meetings.
- Connect you with a network of Laughter professionals around the world
- Provide an environment in which we will laugh without inhibition and create fun memories and new laughter friends
Attendance to the entire training is required for certification.
The Certified Laughter Yoga Training runs concurrent to the entire conference (including Monday afternoon and evening and Tuesday evening) and attendance to the entire training is required for certification. Attendees will have the same breaks and meal times as other conference attendees including participation in the Tuesday Spirit of Service Awards ceremony and luncheon.
Begins Monday, May 15 at 3:00 pm and ends Wednesday, May 17 at 3:15 pm
Heather Easterling, Regional Director of Memory Care and Programing, West Division, Sunrise Senior Living