CLICK HERE to request your username and password for MALA24/7
Click the MALA24/7 logo above to access online courses and resources or simply go to www.mala247.org.
Preparing for a MIOSHA Inspection: Are you ready?
Do you know:
- You are required to have Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for some resident medications?
- Workplace labeling requirements?
- When a personal protective hazard assessment needs to be completed and how to conduct the assessment?
- The three point requirement for using step stools and ladders?
- If you have a product with the center label above you are required to have an eye wash station?
June 1, 2017
Michigan Assisted Living Association
15441 Middlebelt Road
Livonia, MI 48154
July 18, 2017
WMU Grand Rapids Campus
2333 E. Beltline Avenue, SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Registration: 12:30 PM | Seminar: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Register early - space is limited.
Registration fee: $ 65 for MALA Member | $80 for Non Members
Presenter: Jenelle Thelen, Industrial Hygienist, MIOSHA Consultation, Education and Training
This seminar will help you prepare for when MIOSHA knocks on your door. Jenelle will review the process and procedures used by MIOSHA compliance officers while conducting a workplace inspection. She will also reveal some of the most common MIOSHA violations found in adult foster care facilities and homes for the aged as well as assisted living communities which do not require a license. You will also learn about the valuable services offered by MIOSHA's Consultation, Education and Training. This seminar will help you ensure employee safety, meet MIOSHA compliance requirements and avoid costly fines.
Click here to download the registration form. Register now - space is limited.
MALA 2017 50th Anniversary Conference and Trade Show Gold Sponsors
Visit our sponsor websites by clicking on their logo.